For assistance with logging into your Control Panel, please go here.
Note: the below is only related to restoring files or folder from backups on the web server that your account is on. If requiring to restore your whole cPanel account from our remote server backups, please contact us at [email protected]
To restore a file or folder from a server backup for your hosted domain with Swish Online, please:
- Log into your Control Panel
- Under the menu 'Files', click on 'File and Directory Restoration'
- Click on the relevant file or folder that you would like restored. Note: If requiring a website file or folder to be restored, this is generally in the 'public_html' folder.
- If requiring a file to be restored, click on the file, and then click 'Restore this Version', and then check the checkbox for 'Are you sure you want to restore this file - Overwrite existing file?' and click 'Restore'. A success message should then appear.
- If requiring a folder to be restored, click on the folder, and then click 'Restore this Directory' in the top left of the screen, and then click 'Restore this Version', and then check the checkbox for 'Are you sure you want to restore this directory - Overwrite existing directory?' and click 'Restore'. A success message should then appear.
Congratulations! You have successfully restored your file or folder from server backups.
Posting has been disabled.