For assistance with logging into your Control Panel via your 'My Account' area, please go here.
To manage email disk usage / delete old emails in cPanel, please
- Log into your Control Panel (cPanel).
- In the Control Panel dashboard, under 'Email' section, click on 'Email Disk Usage'.
- In the next page, select the account you wish to manage in the 'Account' dropdown menu.
- Locate the desired mailbox from the list of mailboxes below.
- To free up your email disk space capacity by deleting emails, click the respective 'Manage' link under 'Actions' column.
- Select a removal option from 'Messages to delete' dropdown:
- 1 year old or more
- 30 MB in size or more
- Previously Viewed
- All Messages
- Custom Query - This uses a command to customise your removal option. For more information, read Dovecot's Search Query Format documentation.
- Click 'Delete Permanently' button to remove selected email from your server.
Congratulations! You have successfully managed email disk usage / deleted old emails in cPanel.
Posting has been disabled.