For assistance with logging into your Control Panel via your 'My Account' area, please go here.
To create an email autoresponder in cPanel, please
- Log into your Control Panel (cPanel).
- In the Control Panel dashboard, under 'Email' section, click on 'Autoresponders'.
- To add an autoresponder, click 'Add Autoresponder' button.
- Fill out the required fields:
- Character Set - by default, UTF-8 is selected as it is the most common character set used on the Internet. It’s not recommended to change this setting.
- Interval - specify the number of hours to wait between sending response messages to the same email address
- Email - type the email address you want to send automatic messages from
- Domain - if you control multiple domains, select the domain for the email address you entered in the previous field (#3)
- From - enter your name or email address you wish to appear in the auto-response message
- Subject - input the subject line of the auto-response message (ie. "Tom is out of the office")
- This message contains HTML - tick this checkbox if the body of the email will contain HTML. If unchecked, the message will display in plain text only.
- Body - type in the body of the auto-response message
- Start - choose between 'Immediately' and 'Custom'. If 'Custom' is chosen, specify the date and time in the calendar that appears
- Stop - choose either 'Never' or 'Custom'. If 'Custom' is chosen, specify the date and time in the calendar that appears
- Once all settings are set, click 'Create / Modify' button to save the autoresponder.
Congratulations! You have successfully created an email autoresponder in cPanel.
Posting has been disabled.