For assistance with logging into your Control Panel via your 'My Account' area, please go here.
To set up email forwarding in cPanel, please
- Log into your Control Panel (cPanel).
- In the Control Panel dashboard, under 'Email' section, click on 'Forwarders'.
- Under 'Create an Email Account Forwarder' section, click 'Add Forwarder' button.
- Enter the required information in the following fields:
- Address to Forward - enter the email address for which you wish to forward incoming email
- Domain - if you have multiple domains, choose from the dropdown menu the domain of the email address you entered in 'Address to Forward' field (#1). If you only have a single domain, the domain is selected automatically.
- Destination - select the destination for the forwarded email:
- Forward to Email Address - If you wish to forward incoming email to another address, tick this option and input the email address in the text box.
- Discard and send an error to the sender (at SMTP time). Failure Message (seen by sender) - To discard incoming email and automatically send a failure notice to the sender, tick this option. You can optionally edit the failure message in the 'Failure Message' text box.
- Click 'Add Forwarder' button.
Congratulations! You have successfully set up email forwarding in cPanel.
Posting has been disabled.