For assistance with logging into your Control Panel via your 'My Account' area, please go here.
To create or delete an email account in cPanel, please
- Log into your Control Panel (cPanel).
- In the Control Panel dashboard, under 'Email' section, click on 'Email Accounts'.
- To create an email account, go to 'Add Email Account' tab.
- Enter the required information in the following fields:
- Email - enter your preferred email address
- Domain - if you have multiple domains, choose the domain you want your email account to be associated with in the dropdown menu. The selected domain will show in the top right corner of the 'Email' field (#1). If you only have a single domain, that domain will automatically display in the right side of the 'Email' field and 'Domain' dropdown menu will not be visible.
- Password - click the 'Generate' button to create a strong password
- Password (Again) - copy the generated password in the first password field (#3) then paste to this field
- Mailbox Quota - choose the size of the mailbox. You may opt to manually input the size of the mailbox or choose 'Unlimited'.
- Send welcome email with mail client configuration instructions - tick this checkbox to send a message with client configuration instructions to the account
- Click 'Create Account'.
- To delete an email account, go to 'Email Accounts' tab.
- In this page, find the desired email account from the table of existing email accounts or you can search a specific email account using the Search text box.
- Under 'Actions' column, click the 'Delete' link next to the desired email account, then click 'Delete' button when asked to confirm. Note that this action permanently deletes the account and cannot be reverted.
Congratulations! You have successfully created / deleted an email account in cPanel.
Posting has been disabled.