For assistance with logging into your Control Panel via your 'My Account' area, please go here.
To block specific IP addresses in cPanel, please
- Log into your Control Panel (cPanel).
- In the Control Panel dashboard, under 'Security' section, click on 'IP Blocker'.
- In the field provided, enter an IP address, range of IP addresses, or domain you want to block access to your site. You can enter IP addresses in any of the following formats:
- Single IP address (for example, 10.5.3.333).
- Range (for example, 10.5.3.3-10.5.3.40).
- Implied range (for example, 10.5.3.3-40).
- CIDR format (for example, 10.5.3.3/32).
- Implied IP address (for example, 10.).
- Click 'Add' button.
Congratulations! You have successfully blocked specific IP addresses in cPanel.
Posting has been disabled.