For assistance with logging into your Control Panel via your 'My Account' area, please go here.
To modify your DNS, please
- Log into your Control Panel (cPanel).
- In the Control Panel dashboard, under 'Domains' section, click on 'Zone Editor'.
- If there are multiple domains, find the desired domain from the list.
- Under the 'Actions' heading, click on the corresponding 'Manage' link.
- Locate the record you want to edit, and click the 'Edit' link under 'Actions' column.
- Modify the value or values you want to update (ie. Name, TTL, Type, Record).
Once done, click 'Save Record' button to update.
Congratulations! You have successfully modified your DNS.
Posting has been disabled.