For assistance with logging into your Control Panel via your 'My Account' area, please go here.
To create a subdomain, please
- Log into your Control Panel (cPanel).
- In the Control Panel dashboard, under 'Domains' section, click on 'Subdomains'.
- Type in the desired name of the subdomain in the 'Subdomain' text box.
- In the 'Domain' dropdown menu, choose the main domain name for which you wish to create this subdomain.
- Enter the home directory for the subdomain in the Document Root text box.
Once all three fields are set, click 'Create'.
Congratulations! You have successfully created a subdomain.
Posting has been disabled.