One way to keep track of how many people are accessing your site is through cPanel's built-in statistic reports called AWStats. The AWStats displays detailed traffic statistics for each of your domain and subdomain.
For assistance with logging into your Control Panel via your 'My Account' area, please go here.
To edit website files, please
- Log into your Control Panel (cPanel).
- In the Control Panel dashboard, scroll down to 'Metrics' section then click on 'Awstats'.
- Find the desired domain or subdomain then click the 'View' link next to it to open the report.
- The reports starts on the Summary page, displaying the following details about your website’s visitors:
- Monthly, daily, and hourly averages in graphs and tables.
- The links through which visitors access your website.
- HTTP codes.
- Operating systems.
- Browser information.
- Locales of origin.
Congratulations! You have successfully viewed your website analytics.
Posting has been disabled.