For assistance with logging into your My Account, please go here.
To change name servers for your domain name, please:
- Log into your 'My Account'
- Go to the menu 'Packages' and select 'Package List' from the drop down
- Select the domain package, the one without the 'Web and Email Hosting Package' text
- Click 'Name Servers' tab
- If you want to use default name servers, select 'Yes' from the 'Use Defaults' dropdown. Proceed to step 9.
- If you prefer to change the default name servers, select 'No' from the 'Use Defaults' dropdown.
- Enter the name server in the field provided.
- If you want to add more name servers, click on 'Add Name Server' button. To delete the name server, click the 'Delete' button beside it.
- Once all done, click 'Update Name Servers' button.
Congratulations! You have successfully updated the name servers for your domain name.
Posting has been disabled.