A Manifesto for Blogging

The Aussie blogosphere is all abuzz because the 2012 ProBlogger Training Event is just over a week away. Oz Blog Hosting is a proud sponsor of this event and to celebrate our involvement we have created A Manifesto for Bloggers. Everyone at PBEVENT will receive their own printed copy of this Manifesto but for those of you not attending the event, feel free to click on the image below to download a pdf version.

I would like to thank Nikki Parkinson, Darren Rowse, Bianca Wordley and Eden Riley for permitting me to share their wisdom on this Manifesto :)

Happy Blogging everyone!

Share and Enjoy

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • RSS

Comments

1. Woah, love this Kelly. So inspiring! Cuts to the chase of it all :)
    Johanna, The Zigazag Mag recently posted..Manila The Philippines. What we can learn from Ladies of the Night.My Profile

1. Kelly Exeter says:

Thanks so much Jo – I was definitely trying to keep it simple!
      Kelly Exeter recently posted..How did I get here?My Profile

2. Love this Kelly! Great work x
    Christina @ Hair Romance recently posted..Beauty Bloggers’ UtopiaMy Profile

1. Kelly Exeter says:

Thanks Chris! See you next week!

3. Freja says:

I love how you’ve made this simple and concise. It’s very inspiring!
    Freja recently posted..Do not let your self worth be defined by bullies.My Profile

1. Kelly Exeter says:

Thank so much Freya – that was my intention so I am really pleased it has panned out that way!
      Kelly Exeter recently posted..How did I get here?My Profile

4. Grace says:

Love this, Kelly! Look forward to meeting you at the conference :)
    Grace recently posted..Just Doin’ It…My Profile

5. Seana Smith says:

Lovely, and how great to get a copy at Problogger, will look out for that. I am having kittens working out the logistics, husband works away for 32 days at a time and he gets back on that Saturday. babysitters to the rescue, but so much to sort out. Anyway, will be able to focus as soon as I get on that plane.
    Seana Smith recently posted..Blogging-On-The-Go Made EasierMy Profile

1. Kelly Exeter says:

Oh my goodness Seana!! I would be having kittens too. Once you get on the plane you are just going to collapse I think!
      Kelly Exeter recently posted..When working hard is a lifestyle choice, not a financial oneMy Profile

6. Looks great Kelly, good job! See you next week at #pbevent..

7. Tash Hughes says:

Great sentiments and thanks for not only creating this but handing them to us at THE event in only TWO days :)
    Tash Hughes recently posted..Determine the quality of your life – today!My Profile

8. This is fantastic! It’s exactly the philosophy Melinda and I have with Shop Me Chic. Thanks so much for putting it into a visual that we can always look at and remind ourselves of.
    Sonia @ Shop Me Chic recently posted..That One Thing: FascinatorsMy Profile

9. [...] All attendees received a manifesto to take home – use what feels right as you nurture your community and build your business.  You can download this manifesto here. [...]

10. [...] was also a privilege to put one of A Manifesto for Bloggers in the hands of every person in the room but if you missed out (or weren’t there) don’t despair [...]

Got something to say?